Transcript Request


Transcript Request  - Class of 2005 and beyond

All students or alumni must register with Parchment in order to obtain an unofficial or official copy of their transcripts.  Once registered, find your school and request your transcript to be stored in your Parchment account.  From there, you can send your transcripts to colleges, universities, athletic organizations, scholarship funds, future employers or any other organization requiring verification of your academic records.  


Canyon High School Transcript Request  (After 2005)


Transcript Request - Prior to 2005

Students that graduated prior to 2005 must download, complete, and return the OUSD Transcript Request linked below.  Please contact the OUSD Office of Student & Community Services at (714) 628-5434 or the Canyon High School Counseling Office at (714) 532-8000 with questions. 


OUSD Transcript Request (Prior to 2005)