4/17/20 College Board Update:
Please be reminded of the most pressing upcoming deadlines & information for this year’s AP exams, and share this information with your AP Coordinators and community.
- 4/24/2020 – Deadline for student or adult to fill out technology/device/ assistance form. This is also now available in Spanish. If you’re unable to submit the form, please email RemoteAPAccess@collegeboard.org.
- World Language exams: "We will provide sample questions shortly. Students will use a free app on a smartphone or tablet to hear the prompts and record their responses. Closer to the exam date, we will provide additional information about how students will access their exam and record their tasks, as well as more specific exam timing.". (Chromebooks will not be able to support this app – iOS, iPad OS and Android OS only).
- 4/28/2020 – Next AP Update
- Here is the link for the Exam Schedule: Click Here “Please make sure all students begin exams 30 mins prior. There are a sequence of questions they will need to answer before being let into exam room!”
Earlier this week, the AP program sent a survey email to students to inquire on their exam taking plans. This was an information-gathering email only and responses will not affect a student’s ability to receive/take the AP exam. While we do our best to reach as many students as possible, not all students open or respond to our emails. Over the coming weeks, email will continue to be a primary way we reach out to teachers and your students. Please encourage students to:
- Check their email and ensure their correct email address is saved in their College Board account.
- Update their phone number and give us permission to text them in their College Board account.
- Mark collegeboard.e.collegeboard.org as part of their approved sender lists. Teachers and district leaders can also take this same action.
All updates, deadline reminders, links, and additional resources can be found on the AP Coronavirus Updates websites below. I encourage all members of your AP Community, including teachers, administrators, parents, and students, to continually visit and review these websites: