- All Payments due 3/6/23. PAYMENTS for exams can be made in the Student Center- cash, check or credit cards are acceptable forms of payments and can be made during nutrition, lunch and after school.
- (We moved the date up a week earlier due to other activities requiring payments.)
- Please contact the Student Center to pay or if you have questions about exam payments 714-628-5332 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Exam costs $97 per exam (plus a late fee of $40 for late fall class payments $94+$40=$137).
- The College Board will not accept any exam orders or payments after March 15, 2023.
- All AP Exams will be in person. Exams will be administered in the Gym, MPR, or other classes, schedule to follow.
If you're new to AP, you will need to create an account with The College Board.
Create Your College Board Account
Students have or will need to register for MY AP Classroom and join the classrooms that correspond to the AP classes on their schedule. Teachers have/will provide join code(s) needed. Students enrolled in multiple AP courses MUST register and order an exam for each AP course.