If you're new to AP, you will need to create an account with The College Board.
Students have or will need to register for MY AP Classroom and join the classrooms that correspond to the AP classes on their schedule. Teachers have/will provide join code(s) needed. Students enrolled in multiple AP courses MUST register and order an exam for each AP course.
Given this year’s unusual circumstances, AP will waive the $15 cancellation for each unused exam(s) if the student elects prior to March 12th, 2021 not to take the exam. However, they will charge a $40 non-refundable late fee for exams ordered after November 13th, 2020. We encourage all students to order an exam before November 13th, 2020 considering they have until March 12th, 2020 to pay and finalize his/her decision.
November 13, 2020, 11:59 pst. EST:
- Deadline for AP coordinator to submit the initial exam order.
- exam(s) ordered after November 13, 2020 through March 12, 2021, 11:59 p.m. EST are subject to a $40 late fee per exam.
- If the student elects after November 13, 2020 yet prior to March 12, 2021 11:59 p.m. EST to cancel the exam(s), refunds will be available.
- To avoid a $40 late fee and potential loss, it is imperative students order their exam(s) prior to November 13, 2021.
All exams must be ordered by March 12, 2021.
- Payment due on 3/12/21. This allows us time to reconcile before final exam oder due date.
Payment Details, Dates and Options:
- Exams are $95.00 each.
- Payment window for Fall and Yearlong classes: 9/8/2020 through 11/13/20
- Payment window for Spring classes: 1/11/21 through 3/12/21
- Payments can be made in person at the Student Center Monday - Friday from 7:30am-12:30pm and 2:15pm-3:00pm (Cash, Credit Card, or Check). If you choose to pay in person, please park in the upper lot; walk to the Student Center; have your student ID#; adhere to social distancing guidelines; wear a mask while on campus.
As of today, AP Exams are planned for in person administration.